Dutch meeting on clinical NLP
- Wednesday June 12, 2019, 12.30 - 17.00
- Buys Ballotgebouw, Utrecht, room 0.83 (route added below)
12.30 - 13.00 Welcome (with lunch) and introductory round
13.00 - 14.00 3 talks:
- Merijn Beeksma (Radboud University): "Using 'word' embeddings to represent different types of clinical data"
- Yuting Hu (Leiden University): "Challenges in building an automatic ICD-10 codes recognition system"
- Hine van Os & Anneloes Louwe (LUMC): "Using high-volume unstructured GP notes to predict stroke"
- Roel van Est (Antes): "Predicting ADHD diagnosis"
- Benjamin van der Burgh (Leiden University): "Patient wellness tracking from subjective texts"
- Joost Zeeuw (Pacmed): "Classifying the urgency of medical situations with Machine Learning: Supporting triage at the Dutch Huisartsenpost"
- Dolf Trieschnigg (NEDAP): "Text data analysis at Nedap healthcare"
- Anne Dirkson (Leiden University): "Knowledge discovery from patient forums"
The Buys Ballot building (Princetonplein 5) is located at Utrecht Science Park (de Uithof). A route to Utrecht Science Park can be found here. Please be advised that parking cars close to the building is difficult, but there is usually space in the P+R Uithof garage at a ~15 minute walk. The Buys Ballot building is only accessible through the Koningsberger building or Minnaert Building, where you can follow the signage and finally find room 0.83 at the ground floor.
Registration is needed for the catering. Please register before June 5 using this form.